OrcaEyes Announces the Release of SonarVision Insights 2.0
Grants Users Access to Demographic and Compensation Data in an Easy, Searchable Format
OrcaEyes, developer of SonarVision Workforce Intelligence Software and the leading authority in business-workforce analytics, announces the release of SonarVision Insights 2.0, a talent supply market intelligence tool. The new ecommerce-based application houses demographic information from a variety of sources and presents it in an easily navigable format. In an enterprise environment, it provides the Talent Supply side of the workforce planning equation.
SonarVision Insights 2.0 is a completely new release of the company’s award-winning DepthFinder product. It is designed to better align the quality of the solution with the rest of the OrcaEyes solutions suite and to respond to customer requests for enhanced functionality.
SonarVision Insights 2.0 features:
- Better search functionality with the ability to toggle between job groupings and individual jobs
- Heat maps reflecting the best locations by state or city to hire the desired talent
- Detail job and demographic information on more than 800 positions in 500 metropolitan areas.
- New additional criteria and search options, including college degree type and adjusted talent cost using cost of living for each area
- Pop-up state and/or city facts sheet includes top jobs in that location and the option to look at statistical data for position depth, average salary for selected positions, unemployment, age breakdown and more for the area
- The ability to print the desired information or save it to Excel or PDF
“In the past few years, we have had tremendous success with DepthFinder, our talent supply search product—winning multiple awards for putting it to use in real business and recruiting scenarios. Today with the new release and rebrand to SonarVision Insights 2.0, we envision its use by a more broad audience and therefore, want to make it easily accessible to everyone,” said Brad Hilbert, Chief Technology Officer for OrcaEyes. “We believe we have found the delicate balance of ease of use while providing access a tremendous amount of valuable information. Human Resource professionals and business leaders now have at their fingertips information they have historically spent hours compiling.”
SonarVision Insights 2.0 is designed for human resources, recruiters or business planners looking for talent availability and costing for key positions. To begin a search, users log in to the application and select positions of interest from a list of more than 800 jobs. SonarVision Insights 2.0 then scores the data in the system to present a top ten list of cities with the best conditions for hiring people for the selected positions. Users can then view conditions in specific locations by state, metropolitan area, or city. Users can add additional criteria or toggle between jobs to collect information on education, salary, commuting conditions, diversity breakdowns and unemployment rates.
Visit http://sonarvisioninsights.com for a free trial search and additional information, including pricing.
© 2014 OrcaEyes, Inc.