Connect HR to the Business. Become a Profit Center Measurably and Dynamically.
"Unfortunately, the credibility and influence of HR executives have declined over the past decade, and the function has failed to develop many critical capabilities. According to our research, 58 percent of all line managers believe that the HR function lacks the wherewithal to develop talent strategies in line with a company's business objectives, though only 25 percent of the HR professionals in our interviews agreed." –McKinsey Quarterly, Making Talent a Strategic Priority
In organizations where Human Resources struggles to be heard by the C-Suite, SonarVision correlates common employee data to bottom-line business strategy, resulting in quantitative reporting to help build support for new strategic programs and demonstrate the real bottom line value and impact of the workforce.
Surveys reveal that business leaders are frustrated with their outlays in talent related technologies because they haven't resulted in the business alignment practices they expected. The challenge to provide solid statistical data for the workforce as it relates to the organization's ability to meet earnings expectations remains.
SonarVision Workforce Planning and Analytics provides a solution by enabling HR to:
- Show bottom-line value of HR functions to establish relevance with the C-suite
- Establish the strategic merit of your HR programs
- Align resources systematically with the strategic business plan
- Optimize investments in talent software technologies to quantifiably increase performance and drive revenue and shareholder value
- Gain executive advocacy to obtain the funding needed to deliver mandated HR services
- Transform a purely reactive function to a predictive, data-driven, proactive department
- Utilize dashboard views of meaningful human capital metrics in digestible and actionable formats so as to effectively direct HR initiatives, assess effectiveness of HR talent initiatives and drive measureable ROI
- Implement targeted best practice initiatives for talent acquisition, management, development, training, optimization, retention and performance
Existing talent management systems for recruiting, development and performance management are excellent tools, but they are missing the critical component that measurably links the employee data to the strategic business plan. They are not unified for delivery of comprehensive solutions to the business and their results on the business cannot be measured, monitored or improved. OrcaEyes uses the information nested in those solutions to help you optimize the talent and talent strategy within your organization.